Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis
- The principal objective of the Society is gathering Freemasons of philosophical outlook to grow in wisdom and an understanding of the true nature of reality through education of spiritual, philosophical, and ethical truths of the highest level.
- To afford mutual aid and encouragement in working out the great problems of Life; in searching out the secrets of Nature; to facilitate the study of systems of Philosophy; and to investigate the meaning and symbolism of the art and wisdom of the ancient and modern world.
- To consider and examine the philosophy, iconology, and literature of Freemasonry, to gain a deeper understanding of History, Mythology, Legend, Symbolism, and Science in the study of Freemasonry;
- To establish a common bond and draw within our ranks men of scientific inclination, students of philosophy, science, arts, and religion, and those interested therein; and
- To promote the study of science, religion, arts, and philosophy, and the histories thereof, to the end that our Fratres, and those within their influence, may be enlightened by their efforts.